Tuesday, September 30, 2008

nancy pelosi's boredom nightclub- 'dance, dance, dance!'


i never really knew just how much i was missing out on by not going out to one of my 2 forced favorite bars with 7 people in them, until i got into the media. you could send me to cedar point in ohio, whack-a-mole-funland, or kabul.. it doesn't matter, the media is like a box of tampons. not only does it absorb every possible ounce of shit humans exude, and, hand it back to, it also, at the same time, makes you think that riding horses, swimming and playing softball are just perks you get for stuffing their shit in your shit. why would i leave my house when the 'up to the minute drive by media' at one point has my stomach in my throat because north korea is possibly mounting an attack, yet, at the next minute makes me realize that my working hard for so long will only have me end up in a soup line because suits have destroyed my own country.
i like to look at life like this. there the are drama geeks, the alternative kids, the non conformists. some are as cool as fuck, other out to prove the point that only what they feel is right, is right. it goes the same on the other side. that sword edge are the jocks, the blue collar guys, and the lacrosse players named andy who knew where they were going to make their millions from the day they got into day school in westchester county conn.
either or, nerd, non conformist, jock, lacrosse played named andy, we have one thing to thank these people of fortune for, and, one thing for all of us 'jones' to be ashamed of.
they have created a stay at home night club for us. it's like a bad episode of some fucking retarded afterschool special about a debate club cast to us up to the minute. we can't form a thought of our own. the thought is handed to us. i could sit back with a lobster bib on eating an italian sub with a slim fast shake, soak in all the bull shit, go take my lipitor, go to bed, and remeber to rub one out to some blind chick with clubfoot who was 'never left behind', and think i've finally become someone in life.
there are generations of people in the world that have only been swayed by what pdiddy and madonna think. how sad is that. yet, there are media fascets that pray on the intellectual misfortune, and lack of knowledge half our society lacks, and uses their 24hour muse to create a society that is so misinformed, it looks to the created for answers.
sadly, when i was just a chance in my old mans balls, people still had the chance to think. today, you can't think. you're forced to listen. if i re read 1984 right now, i'd probably be in my garage with the doors closed and my engine running. possibly a bottle whisky and 25 nyquil pm's down my gullet.
when i used to build expansion bridges, i worked with a guy named dutch. he used to try to tell me how it used to be. i told him i'd heard it all before. yet, i look back on what dutch told me and realize now, i never built expansion bridges. imagine that.

No comments: